10 Common Problems when Door Fitting
1. The Door is the wrong size.
2. The Door cannot be cut size as it hollow and will fall apart if trimmed to much.
3. The Door is warped.
4. The Door Frame is not straight but curved very common in older houses.
5. Hinges cannot be mounted on rotten Door Frame.
6. Door does not open or shut due to floor rubbing.
7. Gap between floor and door is huge.
8. Doors do not open due to new wooden flooring.
9. Doors open the wrong way , block hallway or light switch is on wrong side.
10. Locking mechanism is faulty.
All these problems can be fixed call Now!! On 01474 236 357